Kenya Community media Network wishes to take an affirmative position towards towards quest for better working conditions for Ranet Community Radio stations established under the Ministry of environment and forestry through Kenya Meteorological Department. Ranet radio stations play a big role in not only disseminating crucial climatic and weather information to farmers but also acting as a voice to the communities and general citizenry they serve. It is our hope that the authorities, through the letter written to the Cabinet Secretary, will take up this matter with the urgency it deserves.
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000
- Project Officer/Local Expert September 20, 2021
- Keeping children in Nairobi informal settlement safe from COVID 19. May 26, 2021
- FACTS ABOUT COVID-19 October 8, 2020
- Covid 19 fact checking and awareness raising desk May 16, 2020
- Covid 19 fact checking and awareness raising desk April 9, 2020