Radio Rameny 88.3 FM is a community radio station based in Rongo town, Migori County. It broadcasts in Dholuo language. The radio station is owned by Winam CBO, a community based organization registered under the ministry of gender and youth affairs. Winam CBO started its operations in the year 2014. Radio Rameny was registered by the communications regulatory body, Communication Authority of Kenya (CAK), and went on air on November, 23rd, 2015.
- Frequency: 88.3FM
- Geographical reach: 50 KM Radius
- Language/s of broadcast: Dholuo
- Broadcast duration: 24 hours
- Location: Rongo town, Migori County
- Estimated audience: 500,000 listeners
- Contact Person: Paul Ochola Odhiambo, Station Manager
The radio station covers Migori County, parts of Homa Bay County and Kisii County. It targets the diverse audience residing in its coverage area with the aim of fostering peace and unity among members of the public.
Programmes broadcast at the radio station cover various issues, including but not limited to the following: Agriculture, Health, Education, Political, Economic, Social and Religious programs