|Works closely with:||Project Manager, Finance Officers|
|Application deadline:||January 08, 2022|
|Start date:||February 01, 2022|
|Contract period:||3 Days|
Kenya Community Media Network (KCOMNET) is seeking for Five trainers with experience in the following areas;
- News reporting and editing,
- Community journalism, Ethics of Journalism and Mass communication.
- Media management and entrepreneurship
- Radio Content production and conflict sensitive reporting
- Basics of photography and Gender mainstreaming.
Method of application
Interested candidates can submit their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com citing subject line on or before January 14,2022.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Community Media Network is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.