Kenya Community Media Network is seeking a motivated accounting and admin intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience. The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data in excel sheets, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities. This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in finance.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts payable, and banks’ reconciliation
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing
- Assist with data entry
- Assist in administrative roles
- Accounting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Mentoring and training opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in networking events
- Compensation available
Are you ready for the challenge?
Let your ideas shape the future. Deadline: 14th June 2019
N/B : Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com or drop your application at our offices located at Shalom House,off Ngong road,St.Daniels Comboni road,Wing C,Ist floor