Nganyi RANET is a community radio station set up by the Kenya Meteorological Service to target communities vulnerable to climatic change. The station is based at RANET Climate Resource center in Luanda town, Vihiga County. The radio station and the community resource center were launched by the...
Kenya Community Media Network > Vihiga County
- Bringing fact-checking to Kenyan radio with Fred Fact
- KCOMNET is registering and recruiting members
- Invitation to a book launch: Reporting Devolution – A journalist’s Guide book – August 6, 2018
- World Radio Day Celebrations 2018
- Community media encompasses a wide range of community communication outlets….
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000