Mwanedu FM is owned and operated by Mwanedu Communications Limited. Started in May 2007, the radio station broadcasts from Voi town and covers Taita Taveta County and the surroundings areas in the Coast region. Frequency: 96.1 FM Geographical reach: 50 Kilometres Language/s of broadcast: ...
Kenya Community Media Network > Taita Taveta County
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000
- Job advert for M&E & Research Lead officer. November 1, 2021
- Practicing Good Governance and Amplifying Listener Voices. October 5, 2021
- Project Officer/Local Expert September 20, 2021
- Keeping children in Nairobi informal settlement safe from COVID 19. May 26, 2021
- World Radio Day 2021 Celebrations March 11, 2021