Mwanedu FM is owned and operated by Mwanedu Communications Limited. Started in May 2007, the radio station broadcasts from Voi town and covers Taita Taveta County and the surroundings areas in the Coast region. Frequency: 96.1 FM Geographical reach: 50 Kilometres Language/s of broadcast: ...
Kenya Community Media Network > Taita Taveta County
- Bringing fact-checking to Kenyan radio with Fred Fact
- KCOMNET is registering and recruiting members
- Invitation to a book launch: Reporting Devolution – A journalist’s Guide book – August 6, 2018
- World Radio Day Celebrations 2018
- Community media encompasses a wide range of community communication outlets….
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000