Kangema FM (106.5) is based at Gakira Market in Kangema constituency, Murang’a County. The station is a project of the Kenya Meteorological Department (KMD), as part of the RANET-Kenya project. Its premises are also home to the KMD’s weather measuring equipment. The radio went on air in February...
Kenya Community Media Network > Murang'a county
- Bringing fact-checking to Kenyan radio with Fred Fact
- KCOMNET is registering and recruiting members
- Invitation to a book launch: Reporting Devolution – A journalist’s Guide book – August 6, 2018
- World Radio Day Celebrations 2018
- Community media encompasses a wide range of community communication outlets….
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000