Kwale Ranet FM is a community based radio station based in Kwale town which broadcasts upto 50 km radius in Kwale County mainly in Kiswahili and other local languages including Mijikenda, Digo and Duruma. Kwale Ranet FM was set up by the Kenya Meteorological Department (KMD) of the Ministry of...
Kenya Community Media Network > Kwale county
- Bringing fact-checking to Kenyan radio with Fred Fact
- KCOMNET is registering and recruiting members
- Invitation to a book launch: Reporting Devolution – A journalist’s Guide book – August 6, 2018
- World Radio Day Celebrations 2018
- Community media encompasses a wide range of community communication outlets….
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000