Koch FM was the first community radio in Kenya to be established in Nairobi slums. It is based in Korogocho slums in Nairobi. Other community radios have been established since then in low class settlements in Nairobi such as Pamoja FM in Kibera, Ghetto FM in Pumwani and Mtaani Radio in Riruta...
- Bringing fact-checking to Kenyan radio with Fred Fact
- KCOMNET is registering and recruiting members
- Invitation to a book launch: Reporting Devolution – A journalist’s Guide book – August 6, 2018
- World Radio Day Celebrations 2018
- Community media encompasses a wide range of community communication outlets….
You can donate us by sending money to our bank account: 000 000 000 000 000